SmarterMail allows users to share their email folders and collaboration items with other users on the domain. Users may wish to organize their mapped resources for easier sorting and accessibility.
Applies to SmarterMail Enterprise 8.x - 15.x
Follow these steps to rename a mapped resource:
- Log in to SmarterMail as a user.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Expand the My Settings and Sharing folders in the navigation pane.
- Click Mapped Resources. A list of mapped resources will load in the content pane.
- Select the resource you wish to modify.
- Click Edit in the content pane toolbar.
- In the Friendly Name field, type the new name for the mapped resource.
- Click Save.
These resources may be further modified to allow for advanced organization by adding the prefix "category\" before the friendly name. The category allows further organization of similarly named resources by the category prefix.
For more information, please refer to the SmarterMail Online Help.
Learn more about SmarterMail's enterprise email features and benefits.