SmarterMail automatically removes subscribers from a mailing list if a bounce back message is received. Domain administrators can set up a notification to be alerted when a subscriber has been automatically removed because SmarterMail received a bounce back from that user.
Applies to SmarterMail Enterprise 8.x - 15.x
Follow the steps below to setup a notification for these events:
- Log into SmarterMail as the domain administrator.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Expand Domain Settings folder and click Events in the navigation pane.
- Click New in the content pane toolbar.
- Click the Conditions tab.
- In the Event Name field, type a name for the event.
- In the Event Category field, choose Mailing List from the list.
- In the Event Type field, choose Mailing List Bounce Removal from the list
- Configure any other desired criteria, such as the time of the day or the name of the mailing list.
- Click the Actions tab and click Add Action in the content pane toolbar.
- In the Action field, select the action that SmarterMail should perform when the event is triggered.
- Click Save.
- Click Save in the content pane toolbar.
For more information, please refer to the SmarterMail Online Help.
Learn more about using SmarterMail for your email accounts and company-wide instant messenger.