The ability to display mailing lists and aliases in the Global Address List (GAL) can make it easier for users to send messages to those addresses, as they are easily accessible and can be auto-completed.
Applies to SmarterMail 9.x - 15.x
Follow these steps to include mailing lists and aliases in the GAL:
- Log in to SmarterMail as the domain administrator.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Expand the Domain Settings folder in the navigation pane and click General Settings. The general settings will display in the content pane.
- Click the Global Address List tab.
- To include mailing lists in the GAL, select the Enable mailing lists in the Global Address List checkbox.
- To include aliases in the GAL, select the Enable aliases in the Global Address List checkbox.
- Click Save.
For more information, please refer to the SmarterMail Online Help
Learn more about SmarterMail’s enterprise email features and benefits.