SmarterMail allows users to create multiple personal calendars a single user account in order to better organize appointments. Along with being able to add as many calendars as needed, users can choose their own custom color for the calendars available, giving them the ability to dictate the calendar for the appointment at a glance. Furthermore, users can sync their additional account calendars using Exchange ActiveSync, Exchange Web Services, CalDAV and SharePoint.
Applies to SmarterMail 14.x-15.x
Follow the steps below to create additional personal calendars:
- Log into SmarterMail as an end user or Domain Administrator.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Expand the My Settings folder and click Calendar Settings in the navigation pane.
- Click on the Calendars tab and click Add in the content pane toolbar.
- Enter the Display Name and choose the color for appointments.
- Click Save.
Learn more about SmarterMail’s enterprise email features and benefits.