Domain administrators can create a list of whitelisted posters to allow specific email addresses to post messages to a mailing list. NOTE: To use this feature, you must enable the poster whitelist feature from the Options tab of the mailing list settings.
Applies to SmarterMail 8.x - 15.x
Follow these steps to add an email address to the poster whitelist:
- Log in to SmarterMail as the domain administrator.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Expand the Domain Settings and Mailing List folders in the navigation pane.
- Click Mailing Lists. A list of available mailing lists will load in the content pane.
- Select the desired mailing list and click Edit in the content pane toolbar. The mailing list settings will load in the content pane.
- Click the Manage menu in the content pane toolbar and then click Whitelisted Posters. A list of whitelisted posters will load in the content pane. NOTE: The Manage menu will not exist when creating a new mailing list. You must save the new mailing list and edit it to access this button.
- Click New in the content pane toolbar.
- In the Email Address field, type the email address to be whitelisted. You can also utilize the * wildcard to whitelist an entire domain (for example, *@domain.com).
- Click Save.
For more information, refer to the SmarterMail Online Help.
Learn more about SmarterMail’s enterprise email features and benefits.