On occasion, you may want to display an important link near the top of the portal page. To do this, you will need to configure the custom link to appear as a portal tab.
Applies to Smartertrack 10.x-12.x
This functionality has been removed from SmarterTrack.
Applies to SmarterTrack 6.x - 9.x
Follow these steps to create a portal tab:
- Log in to the SmarterTrack management interface as a system administrator.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Expand the System Settings and Portal folders in the navigation pane.
- Click Custom Links.
- Click New in the content pane toolbar.
- Click the Options tab.
- In the Title field, type the name of the custom link.
- In the Description field, type a brief description of the custom link.
- In the Link URL field, type the URL of the website.
- To specify how the linked site will open, select the appropriate link target.
- To specify which users have access to the link, select the appropriate role from the Role Required list.
- Select the Enable in portal and Display as tab checkboxes to display the link on a separate portal tab.
- Click the Brands tab and select the brands for which the portal tab will display
- Click Save.
For more information, please refer to the Custom Links page in the SmarterTrack Online Help.
Learn more about the SmarterTrack online help desk and how you can improve your overall customer service.