SmarterStats can only analyze the data stored in the logs. If some of the reports are blank, you will need to verify if the logs are set to capture the appropriate field data.
Here are the WX3Cex log fields SmarterStats needs to properly display reports:
- cs-username (if Windows authentication is used and you want to track them)
- cs-uri-query (if you want to track query items for data mining)
- sc-bytes (if you would like to track bandwidth)
- cs-bytes (if you would like to track bandwidth)
- cs(User-Agent) (if you would like to track browser or bots)
- cs(Referrer) (if you would like to track referrer or search engine)
If you do not capture data from all of the above log fields, SmarterStats will still work. However, the reports will be missing data. NOTE: The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required and rows without them will not be imported.
Learn more about how SmarterStats can help you better understand your website analytics.