To adjust the credit card details used for your Hosted SmarterTrack site you must first visit the SmarterTools website
and click on the account icon in the upper right. (Noted by the red arrow.)
Change credit card expiration date
- Once logged in, select My Profile from the dropdown.
- Under the Cards on File section, click on the desired credit card.
- Adjust the expiration date and click Save.
Add a new credit card to account
- Use the account icon to log in to your SmarterTools account. Once logged in, select My Profile
- Under the Cards on File section, click Add.
- Enter the credit card information and click Save.
After you have added a new credit card to your account you must do the following in order for the new card to be charged for the next billing period.
- Click on Hosted Services
- Find the appropriate URL for the site and click Update Payment Information
- Select the credit card you would like applied to the hosted service and click Save
If a credit card is changed or added after an invoice is due and the invoice now shows it is unpaid you will need to apply the payment manually.
- Click on Invoices
- Under the Unpaid Invoices section, click on the appropriate invoice number.
- Click Pay Invoice.
- Select the credit card you would like applied to the hosted service, enter the security code and click Pay Now.
Learn more about SmarterTrack’s live chat, self service portal and knowledge base software.