We figured out the email folder issue which was the primary reason we had pulled the 8622 build. The issue is VERY uncommon but I'm still glad we pulled the build.
We included some code in 8622 to fix an IMAP issue with special characters. That code did its job but it didn't take into account users who had another folder called INBOX. We're not sure how users were able to create these but our fix didn't take that into account because it shouldn't have been allowed. We had a couple customers upgrade to 8622 that had a few users with this scenario.
This issue was clearly concerning enough that we wanted to be on the safer side and pull the build. The settings issue we had was another reason and the combination just made pulling it, the right choice.
One of these issues was very obscure but the settings issue should never have slipped through QC. The amount of tests and efforts we make before release are why we have so many good releases, this settings issue needs us to re-evaluate interface steps before release because that super bothers me!
Wanted to give an update, a new build will be ready on Thursday.