Hit ENTER after each Tag to add it to your post; Numbers in parentheses represent the Tag's usage.
I am a little confused by the Gateway configuration options.
I get the Gateway concept just fine, but from what I see...
1. If I have no gateways.. then the server just sends through it's self.
2. If I add a gateway. That becomes active, and all messages go through that.
3. If I add two and set them to round robin then they would share the load.
1. What is default gateway in the Domain settings. I can either set a single gateway, or default... does default mean use all, as opposed to use one?
2. If I want to share the load for outbound between the Smartermail Server and say another gateway server. How would I do that?
3. Can I force certain destination domains (say hotmail) to always route via a certain gateway? Like you can do with an exchange server?
Any tips would be handy on this one.