Hello Andrew, here's how you submit a support ticket.
Technical support is available, free of charge, for any license that has active Maintenance and Support. When submitting an incident to our support team, you will first need to select the license for the product having the issues you need assistance with. You can then add in any details needed so our support agents can begin looking into your issue. Here is how to start a ticket with SmarterTools Support:
- First, you will need to log in to your account via the technical support page of the SmarterTools website.
- Once you are logged in, you'll be on the Technical Support page for your account. If you have submitted tickets and/or RSAAs with us in the past, those will be listed. Otherwise, this page may be blank.
- To start a ticket, click the New Ticket button.
- A modal window opens. Here, you will select your license from the drop-down menu. Then fill in the Subject of the ticket and any details you want to provide regarding your issue.
- Click the Submit button to send the ticket to the Support Department.
The support agent assigned to your ticket may need remote access to your web interface and/or server. Once you have submitted your ticket, repeat the steps above, but use the Submit RSAA button. Read over the RSAA Terms and Conditions and, once accepted, select the ticket you just submitted from the drop-down menu and provide administrator credentials to the web interface of your installation and, if needed, remote access as well.