I am not entirely sure if I translate the message correctly, but I have just migrated an end-user to Smartermail.
The end-user (via IMAP) can retrieve the email, but cannot send an email. Their address is marked as spam says the message.
I did saw 29 connections from his IP address, but I do not think that should be the problem, because he is not on the IDS list.
So my question are:
1) Where can I see which users get this message, i.e. are blocked to send?
2) And how can I fix it for this user?
- Smartermail 16 latest version, new server with just 5 customers at the moment.
- I did start a mailbox Migration via IMAP but I don't know if this maybe happened immediately
- The message occurred in Windows Live Mail as wel as in Outlook 2010.
- Only this customer does get this warning.
- Via the webmail sending works just fine.
Edit: I now see the message in the mail client: 550 No Such User Here
Edit: found it already, only referencing 'mx' in the SPF is not enough, like so:
v=spf1 mx ~all
I had to add the full ipaddres like this:
v=spf1 a mx ip4:188.8.131.52 ~all