We have reports now from multiple users across a handful of domains where you can no longer login using Chrome. As soon as the mouse leaves the username or password field it blanks the entered data and the field turns red (required)
This might not be an issue with SM itself, as we can't duplicate this on other systems nor does it seem related to the URL/domain being loaded in Chrome.
- All instances of this have been in Chrome (auto updated) on Windows
- One user reports having the issue on multiple computers, but a sole Mac on their network doesn't have the problem
- Problem persists when using alternate URLs to load the webmail interface
- Problem persists when using HTTP or HTTPS
- Problem persists after clearing all of the cache, cookies, etc....
- Other browsers on same system work fine (FireFox, Edge, etc...)
We did discover a workout around via using an Incognito Window, which doesn't blank the fields after changing focus and also allows the users to login regardless of the notice that web mail might not work in this mode.
Just wondering if anybody has encountered this issue, and what they might have done to fix it?