I had actually tried eM client a while ago and rejected it but just tried it again as I forgot why I rejected it, I just installed and to be honest wasn't that impressed, seems okay but missing some key configurability options. Things I don't like :
- Bad RSS implementation with RSS in a separate tab as a "widget", RSS is like email to me, I see new entries and I read them or mark them as read so it should look like an email account folder and email list. There widget thing didn't even render the rss correctly so looked messed up and like something crap they just tacked on to call it a feature.
- Unable to sort imap folders. I dont have that many folders but I do have a few that I always need to access and I know clients who have 100's of folders and being able to sort the most used to the top of your list is a really important thing.
- Unable to change the FROM email address on the fly when writing an email. Something TB recently added and I use quite a lot.
- Won't allow you to choose where to install (At least not when I just installed it), I always install apps outside my C drive so to have it force installed there is a big no no to me.
- translation option which is a feature I was excited about as I really need it, is basically useless as it will only translate small emails, no option to select a part and just translate that part or even just translate what it can, seems stupid to me.
Anyway sticking with TB for now, might take another look at TheBat but it is a little ugly.