I have been doing exactly what is described on this page:
First, you need to setup the dynamic page filter. To do this,
- Go into the Stats site's "Settings" area and click on Site Importing
- Click on the Dynamic Pages tab
- Click the Add Dynamic Pages button
- For Match Type select "Contains",
- For page, type default.aspx
- For Query String Variables, enter tabid.
- Hit the Save button
Now you need to setup Page Aliases
- Under Site Settings, click on Page Aliases
- Click on the New button
- For the Page, use this format, /default.aspx?tabid=219
- For Alias, you can type whatever you like (i.e. "Home" or "/default.aspx"). This is what will display in the page reports
- Repeat steps 2-4 for each page.
with no effect at all.
Could it be that the above description only works for older versions of DNN. I see that Tabid= is mentioned in the log files.
Anyone who knows the secret of how to register the dynamic pages in Smarterstats?