Hit ENTER after each Tag to add it to your post; Numbers in parentheses represent the Tag's usage.
Hello, we use Unlock the Inbox to test our hosted mail accounts set up and we have recently had an issue pop up on us for POP, IMAP, and SMTP.
So we have an SSL certificate that is issued as a wild card to *.centricweb.net. The certificate is working and is valid. Our mail server host name is mail.centricweb.net.
In the reports being returned we are getting this.
POP3 SSL (Port 995): Connection Established
- Extensions: TOP, USER, UIDL, IMPLEMENTATION
- Server Greeting: POP3 server ready
- SSL Hostname: *.centricweb.net
- SSL Subject: CN=*.centricweb.net, OU=Domain Control Validated
- SSL Issuer: CN=AlphaSSL CA - SHA256 - G2, O=GlobalSign nv-sa, C=BE
- POP3 Banner Reverse DNS Check: Failed - POP3 Banner/Greeting Does not contain your hostname
- SSL Valid: Certificate is Valid
- SSL Key Size: 2048
- SSL Protocol Used: TLS 1.2
- SSL Cipher Algorithm: AES 128
- SSL Hash Algorithm: SHA 256
- SSL Exchange Algorithm: RsaKeyX
- SSLv3 Disabled: Yes
so i guess my question is how do I fix this? Thanks.