Hit ENTER after each Tag to add it to your post; Numbers in parentheses represent the Tag's usage.
since I've started using ClamAV with ClamSup I've enabled virus quarantine for 30 days on my gateways. From few days I've noticed higher CPU usage on my first gateway (probably it is being used as a first MX server for a lot of connections) so I've tried to uninstall SM and reinstall it again but it didn't helped. When I was entering Quarantine it shows 5000 messages, it does not allow to paginate between them and when I'm ordering by date not all messages are being displayed. So I've decided to check quarantine directory using total commander. I've performed search for *.eml files which number was about 60k. I've started removing them and this caused MailService.exe process to drop froum 50-70% CPU to 10-20% which is normal for this gateway. Maybe there is some kind of bug in Quarantine directory checking which is causing troubles when too much messages are being stored in quarantine folder.