Hit ENTER after each Tag to add it to your post; Numbers in parentheses represent the Tag's usage.
We just switched our VPS plan to HostMySite.com, and I'm having a terrible problem with Hotmail emails!
Some of our "healthquotes.ca" email users can send an email to some Hotmail people but not other Hotmail accounts.
- we have SPF and PTR records created
- some of our email users can send to Hotmail accounts, while other people in our office cannot send to Hotmail
- when the email fails there is no bounce message
- when the email fails to get to the Hotmail user, the SmarterMail log file indicates the email was successfully delivered
- the PTR/SPF records use our primary IP
- the "sender IP" address in the email headers (of email sent to Hotmail account) is NOT using the primary IP, for some strange reason. (I've contacted HostMySite.com to see if this can be fixed).
What is baffling is that some of the people in the office can send reliably to some Hotmail accounts but not other Hotmail accounts.
Has anyone seen a similar problem? Any help is greatly appreciated, I'm stuck!
Thanks in advance for any help.