Hit ENTER after each Tag to add it to your post; Numbers in parentheses represent the Tag's usage.
Dear Support Team,
Please be informed recently we tried to move some of our customers from the old Version SmarterMail4.3 to the new Server with the latest version of SM (12).
After migration is done, unfortunately it seems the structure did not convert from the old one to the new one. So as result we cannot see the User's Emails.
Old structure is:
- Domain/Users/xxx/Deleted Items
- Domain/Users/xxx/Junk E-Mail
- Domain/Users/xxx/Sent Items
New structure is:
- Domain/Users/xxx/Mail/Deleted Items
- Domain/Users/xxx/Mail/Junk E-Mail
- Domain/Users/xxx/Mail/Sent Items
How we migrate?
- Stopped IIS and Smarter Mail Service.
- Copied that particular domain from the old server to the new one.(Same directory).
- added the domain to the domainList file in the new server.
- Restart back IIS and Smarter Mail Service.
It seems after restarting the SM service, Mail folder is created but the Inbox, Snet Items and other folder are still in the same level of Mail.
If we move them to Mail folder and restart the service, the emails will be appeared.
We can see all the domain/ users but there is no email/s.
For your information, before that we managed to move some of the domains from SM4.3 to SM8.9 which is located in different Server, without any problem.