Another Issue I've discovered:
Calendar Event time issues with 10am
If you set an event with a 10am start in any timezone, Outlook 2016/2011 of mac,
will change the time to 12am as you send the event schedule.
- Recipients get the event for 12am
- Your calendar shows the event at 12am
- Smartermail webmail intermittently still shows the correct time (but sometimes changes also)
- if you try to change the time, it goes even more haywire
- Recipients who accept the invite can't delete the event in many cases.
If you set the time for 10.01am it works fine, there is something specifically wrong with the 10am time.
would love a solution... this is persistent since 2011, and i can't figure out if the issue lies with Smartermail, EWS or microsoft or Apple. but it is a persistent issue.