Hit ENTER after each Tag to add it to your post; Numbers in parentheses represent the Tag's usage.
I am trying to configure SSL/TLS on my mail server running SM 13.x
1) I have procured SSL cert
2) Running SM on IIS 7.0 and SSL cert is installed, able to test the same via https host
3) Have added new required TLS/SSL ports in SM server settings
4) IP is binded to these new ports
1) To begin with i just want to use SSL/TLS for few domains before forcing all users to change their client settings
hence scenario will be some users/domains using SSL/TLS and some not, here my server should support both ways
So while binding IP to new ports, if i select TLS ports will it affect normal domains (i assume YES)
2) I tried keeping current ports selected with new selection of only SSL ports (465,993,995)
3) When i tried my Outlook client listen to outgoing port 465 and imap 993 (SSL) its failing and not giving success.
So is it required to bind the IP to new TLS ports as well inorder for this to work and have to force all users to change their client settings ?