SmarterTools announces the release of SmarterMail 6.9.3813. Highlights of the SmarterMail 6.9.3813 release include:
- FIXED: All-day events now sync properly when using the Add To Outlook functionality in time zones greater than Grenwich Mean Time.
- FIXED: Backup MX servers now function as expected with web service based domain verification.
- FIXED: Corrected an issue with timezones in SmarterMail's vCalendar format which could cause third-party providers to inaccurately represent appointment invitations.
- FIXED: Emailing the disk usage summary report now includes all appropriate data.
- FIXED: Mailing lists now function properly when used with the command address after being renamed.
- And more...
A complete listing of the new features and improvements is available on the SmarterMail Release Notes page.
To access this latest version, visit the SmarterMail Download page.
If you have any questions about the 6.9.3813 release, contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for using SmarterTools products!