SmarterTools announces the release of SmarterStats 5.2.3771. Highlights of the SmarterStats 5.2.3771 release include:
- FIXED: Auto-deletion of Web log files now works as expected.
- FIXED: Filter sets are now sorted alphabetically in all filter set drop-down lists.
- FIXED: FTP sites now process correctly when the FTP server settings include pipes in either the username or password.
- FIXED: If passive mode is not supported, SmarterStats now automatically downloads logs from a FTP server using non-passive mode.
- FIXED: Selecting a new primary site administrator now removes that role from any other users in the site. As a result, the user that previously served as the primary site administrator can now be deleted if desired.
- And more...
For a complete listing of the new features and improvements, please see the SmarterStats 5.x release notes.
To access this latest version, visit the SmarterStats Download page.
If you have any questions about the SmarterStats 5.2.3771 release, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for using SmarterTools products!