SmarterTools announces the release of SmarterMail 5.5.3217. Highlights of the SmarterMail 5.5.3217 release include:
- ADDED: An option to enable DNS caching has been added.
- CHANGED: DNS caching has been disabled by default.
- FIXED: Contacts will no longer cause an error when sorting by Company.
- FIXED: Email addresses will now appear correctly in Mozilla Thunderbird when synchronizing via SyncML.
- FIXED: Inline images will now appear correctly when reading a message from a shared folder.
- FIXED: SyncML will no longer lose state information during a synchonization.
A complete listing of the new features and improvements is available in the SmarterMail Release Notes page.
To access this latest version, visit the SmarterMail Download page.
If you have any questions about the SmarterMail 5.5.3217 release, contact us at: email@example.com
Thank you for using SmarterTools products!