SmarterTools announces the release of SmarterMail 4.3.3048. Highlights of this minor release include:
- Changed: The included version of ClamAV has been upgraded to 0.93-1.
- Fixed: Base64 attachments with extraneous equal signs will now decode properly.
- Fixed: Renaming folders will no longer create a blank folder when a leading backslash is used.
- Fixed: SMTP, POP and IMAP logs will now properly log when the service is stopped.
- Fixed: The last update time of Clam virus definitions will now display properly.
Remember, minor upgrades are FREE for all SmarterMail 4.x customers and to access this download, visit the SmarterMail 4.x Download page.
If you have any additional questions about the SmarterMail 4.3.3048 release, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using SmarterTools products!