Using CSS it's fairly easy to change the look and feel of the SmarterMail Web interface. CSS can be used per domain so each domain has a customized look, making it easier to distinguish which domain is being accessed.
Applies to SmarterMail 11.x-.15.x
Follow these steps to change the CSS per domain:
- Log into SmarterMail as a Domain Administrator.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Expand the Domain Settings folder in the navigation pane and click Personalization.
- Click on Override Settings to allow access to the Custom CSS tab. NOTE: If you allow users to override they will have access to their own Custom CSS tab.
- Click the Custom CSS tab and checkmark the Enabled box.
- In the text box, add in your own CSS. NOTE: All CSS entered will override any existing styles for the domain.
- Click Save.
Learn more about SmarterMail’s enterprise email features and benefits.