Some users may not want to see the confirmation boxes when they delete items in SmarterMail. Follow these steps to disable the delete confirmation box from displaying.
Applies to SmarterMail 11.x - 14.x
This feature is no longer available.
Applies to SmarterMail 8.x - 10.x
- When deleting an item, a popup will appear.
- At the bottom of the popup, select the Don't show again checkbox.
To re-enable delete confirmation boxes, follow these steps:
- Log into SmarterMail as a user.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Expand the My Settings folder in the navigation pane.
- Click Account Settings. The account settings will load in the content pane.
- Click the Webmail tab.
- Select the Re-enable all warnings for deletions checkbox.
For more information, please refer to our SmarterMail Online Help.
Learn more about using SmarterMail for your email accounts and company-wide instant messenger.