Agents and system administrators can configure SmarterTrack to automatically email custom reports to individuals on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule. NOTE: You cannot schedule an email report if it is not a saved custom report. For more information, refer to the KB article Create a Custom Report.
Applies to SmarterTrack 7.x - 12.x
Follow these steps to automatically email custom reports on a recurring schedule:
- Log in to SmarterTrack as an agent or system administrator.
- Click the Reports Icon.
- Click Scheduled Email Reports in the left tree view.
- Click New.
- Find the Report Item setting. To specify which custom report to email, select the appropriate option from the list.
- Find the Frequency setting. To specify how often the report is emailed, select the appropriate option from the list.
- Complete the following required fields: To Address(es), Subject, and Message. All other settings are optional. NOTE: Use semicolons to separate multiple email addresses.
- Click Save.
Learn more about the SmarterTrack online help desk and how you can improve your overall customer service.