Cyren Zero-hour Outbreak Detection is available as an optional add-on to SmarterMail and is associated to a specific SmarterMail license key at the time of purchase. Once you have purchased this add-on, you will need to reactivate SmarterMail before enabling the Zero-hour Outbreak Detection add-on. For more information, refer to the KB article Activate Cyren Zero-hour Outbreak Detection.
Applies to SmarterMail 8.x-15.x
Follow these steps to enable the Cyren Zero-hour Antivirus add-on:
- Log in as the system administrator.
- Click the Security icon.
- Click Antivirus Administration in the navigation pane.
- In the Antivirus Administration options, find Cyren Zero-hour Antivirus and select the Enable Cyren Zero-hour Antivirus checkbox.
- Click the Cyren Zero-hour Antivirus tab and select the actions you want Cyren to take on a virus message.
- Click Save. Zero-hour Antivirus is now enabled.
Learn more about using SmarterMail for your email accounts and company-wide instant messenger.