On occasion, a system administrator may need to rename a domain in SmarterMail. This is a useful feature if the company has a name or branding change.
Follow these steps to rename a SmarterMail domain:
- Log into SmarterMail as the System Administrator.
- Click the Manage icon.
- Select the desired domain in the navigation pane. The domain settings will load in the content pane.
- Click the Actions (...) button.
- From the dropdown menu, select Rename Domain. A modal will open.
- In the New Domain Name field, enter the new domain name and click Save. (Clicking Save will confirm and process the name change.)
- Adjust any other desired domain settings.
- Once complete, be sure to click Save.