SmarterMail allows domain administrators to create shared resources for all users of a specific domain. For example, calendars that can be used for tracking a department's vacation schedule or company holidays. In addition, this is where domain administrators set up Conference Rooms for users.
Follow the step below to set up domain calendars
- Login as the domain administrator
- Click on the Domain Settings icon.
- When the Domain Settings menu loads, click on Shared Resources.
- Click the New Shared Resources button.
- Enter name of the Calendar you're creating.
- For Type, select Calendar to create a domain shared calendar. Otherwise, select Conference Room to allow for conference room scheduling.
- Next, you'll want to set up the Permissions for sharing the calendar or conference room with Users or User Groups for the domain.
- Once all settings have been added, click Save.
- Once saved, users will want to Map the new shared resource to their calendars so they can start using it.