SmarterTrack allows system administrators and managers to monitor all of the live chats in the system. This gives managers the ability to coach agents if they need additional help serving a customer via live chat and can also be used for training or quality assurance purposes.
To monitor live chats, follow these steps:
- Log in to SmarterTrack management interface as a System Administrator or Manager.
- Click the Live Chat icon.
- Under the Global Live Chats header select the live chat(s) that you want to monitor:
- For a list of active live chats, click Active.
- For a list of live chats in the queue, click Queue.
- For a list of past live chats, click Completed.
- To view a specific live chat, click the desired chat and it will load in the preview pane. Alternatively, you can double-click the desired chat to view it in a popup window.
NOTE: If you are using SmarterTrack's branding feature and want to monitor active live chats for a specific brand, expand the appropriate brand and click Active.
For more information, refer to the Live Chats Overview page in the SmarterTrack Online Help.
Learn more about SmarterTrack’s helpdesk system, which includes live chat, a self service portal and knowledge base software.