With support for nearly 60 different languages, SmarterTrack makes it easy to communicate with customers on a global level. NOTE: Setting up language support for SmarterTrack is a multi-step process. For detailed instructions, please refer to the KB article Set Up SmarterTrack to Support Multiple Languages.
Supported languages are used to configure language support for translatable strings (i.e., translations for phrases that are not available in the language pack). Follow these steps to configure a supported language for SmarterTrack:
- Log into the SmarterTrack management interface as a System Administrator.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Under the Configuration header click Language and Locale.
- Select the Supported Languages tab.
- Click the New button in the content pane toolbar. The Supported Language modal opens.
- In the Language field, select the desired language from the list.
- In the Locale field, select the appropriate option from the list.
- The Enable language for users checkbox should be enabled by default. If not, you will need to select this checkbox in order for the language to be supported in SmarterTrack.
- Click the Save button.
All other settings are optional. For more information, refer to the Supported Languages page of the SmarterTrack Online Help.
Learn more about the SmarterTrack online help desk and how you can improve your overall customer service.