In SmarterTrack, it's possible change both the currency format and time zone for your installation. This may be necessary if you're moving a test installation to full production use or if you're moving your help desk from one geographic location to another. Regardless of the reason, it's very simple to change one, or both, of these items.
- Login to the SmarterTrack management interface as a System Administrator.
- Click the Menu icon, and from the dropdown select Settings.
- Under the Configuration header, click Language and Locale.
- On the Options tab, select the appropriate Locale for Currency from the dropdown.
- If need be, you can also change the Default Time Zone by selecting the proper time zone from the dropdown.
- Once finished, click the Save button.
For more information, please refer to the General Settings page of the SmarterTrack Online Help.
Learn more about SmarterTrack’s helpdesk system, which includes live chat, a self service portal and knowledge base software.