Custom reports provide SmarterStats users with a comprehensive analysis of their website that can be customized to meet organizational needs. Although similar to standard reports, custom reports are unique in that they grant users the flexibility to include an unlimited number of report items in a singe report.
Applies to SmarterStats 6.x - 11.x
Follow these steps to create a custom report:
- Log in to SmarterStats as a site administrator or user.
- Click the Custom Reports icon. A list of existing custom reports will load in the navigation pane.
- Click New in the navigation pane toolbar. The custom report settings will open in a new window.
- Click the Custom Report tab and add a name to the custom report.
- Click the Report Items tab.
- Click Add Item in the toolbar.
- In the Report Item dropdown, select the desired report item from the list.
- Configure the available options and settings for the report item (i.e. Sort By, Chart, Date Range, etc.).
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 6-9 to add more report items to this custom report.
- When all desired report items have been added, click Save.
For more information, refer to the Custom Reports section of the SmarterStats Online Help.
Learn more about how SmarterStats can help you get a better understanding of your website analytics.