SmarterTools announces the release of SmarterMail 6.7.3701. Highlights of the SmarterMail 6.7.3701 release include:
- FIXED: Abuse detection report items are now properly recorded, allowing administrators to determine the number of DOS, harvesting, and internal spam violations on the server.
- FIXED: The Send Email event action now functions as expected.
- FIXED: All-day events in timezones ahead of GMT now synchronize properly using STS Sync.
- FIXED: Date header information is now included on appointment invitations.
- FIXED: Resolved a locking issue that could cause the spool to stop delivery under high loads.
- And more...
A complete listing of the new features and improvements is available on the SmarterMail Release Notes page.
To access this latest version, visit the SmarterMail Download page.
If you have any questions about the 6.7.3701 release, contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for using SmarterTools products!