SmarterTools announces the release of SmarterTrack 4.6.3607. Highlights of the SmarterTrack 4.6.3607 release include:
- CHANGED: Agents assigned the manager role can no longer access the spool page, as this page is an administrative function.
- FIXED: The primary administrator can now access the management interface when there is a licensing conflict upon upgrade.
- FIXED: An ambiguous error is no longer recorded in the error logs when the manage and workspace tree views are updated.
- FIXED: Survey invitations sent to customers now include a link to the correct brand's URL.
- FIXED: Clarified the phrasing of the error message that displays when an incoming Ticket message is sent from the management interface without a From address.
- FIXED: A Knowledge Base article with a title in non-Latin characters will now be linked with a valid URL.
- And more...
A complete listing of the new features and improvements is available on the SmarterTrack Release Notes page.
To access this latest version, visit the SmarterTrack Download page.
If you have any questions about the SmarterTrack 4.6.3607 release, contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for using SmarterTools products!