SmarterTools announces the release of SmarterTrack 4.0.3504
. Highlights of the SmarterTrack 4.0.3504 release include:
- ADDED: The ability to disable emailing a list of Tickets to a specific address from the portal
- ADDED: The ability to pass a user's brand ID and name to the login external provider when authenticating via the portal
- FIXED: Advanced searches for Tickets and Live Chats now function as expected
- FIXED: KB article links in auto responders now use the appropriate brand's URL
- FIXED: The Workspace tree view now shows the number of Tickets and Live Chats that the agent has access to
- FIXED: You can now send replies to Tickets when a signature is unavailable
- And more...
A complete listing of the new features and improvements is available on the SmarterTrack Release Notes page.
To access this latest version, visit the SmarterTrack Download page.
If you have any questions about the SmarterTrack 4.0.3504 release, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for using SmarterTools products!