SmarterTools announces the release of SmarterMail 5.5.3348. Highlights of the SmarterMail 5.5.3348 release include:
- ADDED: Added a new Web service to svcDomainAdmin.asmx, GetDomainCounts, which will return the number of users, aliases, and mailing lists for a domain.
- ADDED: Added a new Web service to svcUserAdmin.asmx, GetUserQuotas, which will return a list of users and their current/max disk space usage.
- FIXED: Corrected a delivery exception that could occur during routing to a catch-all address.
- FIXED: IE8 will no longer cache Aspx pages within SmarterMail.
- FIXED: Non-ASCII characters in the To address field will now display properly in the message listing of the Sent Items folder.
- FIXED: SmarterMail will now correctly use the logged in user's skin choice.
- FIXED: SPF_Pass will no longer add weight to a message when using SMTP Blocking.
- FIXED: The Contacts pop-up window on the New Message page will now scroll properly in the event of long email addresses.
- FIXED: The Help button on the login page will now respond properly when the user clicks on the image rather than the text.
- FIXED: When adding a contact from the View Message page, clicking save will no longer cause an error.
A complete listing of the new features and improvements is available in the SmarterMail Release Notes page.
To access this latest version, visit the SmarterMail Download page.
If you have any questions about the SmarterMail 5.5.3348 release, contact us at: email@example.com
Thank you for using SmarterTools products!