SmarterTools announces the release of SmarterMail 5.5.3315. Because this release significantly enhances the performance of SmarterMail, further improves stability in high-volume environments, and improves the overall user experience, SmarterTools highly encourages users to install this update.
The SmarterMail 5.5.3315 release includes the following new features and improvements:
- ADDED: Added additional detailed logging to the delivery log regarding DNS failures.
- ADDED: Print button is now available in all calendar views.
- ADDED: SmarterMail now supports SmarterNotify.
- CHANGED: Increased the default listener queue length for sockets, allowing for more concurrent connections.
- CHANGED: When performing DNS queries for A records, SmarterMail will now use the DNS servers listed in General Settings.
- EFFICIENCY: Eliminated non-paged pool memory leak with high numbers of DNS lookups.
- EFFICIENCY: SyncML will perform faster for large numbers of contacts.
- FIXED: Calendar, Contact, Task, and Note categories will no longer display incorrectly after altering the Master Categories list.
- FIXED: Corrected an issue that could cause Firefox to crash when composing an email.
- FIXED: Corrected button usage in the mailing list section to be more inline with the rest of the application.
- FIXED: Forwarding a message in a shared folder that contains an attachment will no longer cause an error.
- FIXED: Searching messages in a specific time-frame will now work correctly in non-US cultures.
- FIXED: Servers in timezones with half hour biases will now generate correct headers for emails received via SMTP.
- FIXED: SyncML will no longer use excessive memory when syncing large numbers of items.
- FIXED: The "Hide from Global Address List" option will now take effect when adding a new user.
- FIXED: The system wide default skin will now apply to the login page on a user's first visit.
To access this latest version, visit the SmarterMail Download page.
If you have any questions about the SmarterMail 5.5.3315 release, contact us at: email@example.com
Thank you for using SmarterTools products!