SmarterTools announces the release of SmarterStats 4.0.3310. Highlights of the SmarterStats 4.0.3310 release include:
- FIXED: Corrected an issue where importing large sets of logs could cause an error that would severely slow down the import process.
- FIXED: Corrected an issue where the wrong set of fields were displayed on custom reports for certain selected reports.
- FIXED: Exported reports can now be opened with Windows zip.
- FIXED: Exported reports no longer show a WBR HTML tag in file and folder paths.
- FIXED: Favorite reports can now be added to Custom Reports.
- FIXED: Fields for Filter Set and Rows have been added to Custom Reports.
- FIXED: Manually sending email reports now allows multiple addresses in the To Field.
- And more...
A complete listing of the new features and improvements is available on the SmarterStats Release Notes page.
To access this latest version, visit the SmarterStats Download page.
If you have any questions about the SmarterStats 4.0.3310 release, contact us at: email@example.com
Thank you for using SmarterTools products!