SmarterTools announces the release of SmarterTrack 3.6.3267
. Highlights of the SmarterTrack 3.6.3267 release include:
- CHANGED: AboutThisFolder.txt files updated to reflect the purpose of directories they are in.
- CHANGED: Activation will now try HTTPS first, then failover to HTTP if port 443 is blocked.
- CHANGED: Added zip, txt, and xml files as valid documents by default in KB Articles and News Items.
- FIXED: Agents added to a group will now still show up even if their agent role is removed.
- FIXED: Custom fields are now being set properly for chats started from invitations.
- FIXED: Hyperlink custom fields now function properly in FireFox.
- And more...
A complete listing of the new features and improvements is available on the SmarterTrack Release Notes page.
To access this latest version, visit the SmarterTrack Download page. For full upgrade instructions, please refer to the Upgrading SmarterTrack document in the SmarterTrack Online Help System.
If you have any questions about the SmarterTrack 3.6.3267 release, contact us at: email@example.com
Thank you for using SmarterTools products!