SmarterTools announces the release of SmarterStats 4.0.3217. This release addresses a security issue and, as a result, users are highly encouraged to install this update. Additional features are also included with this security update. Highlights of the SmarterStats 4.0.3217 release include:
- ADDED: The Google Chrome browser now shows as a known browser in reports.
- ADDED: Updated the installer so future upgrades will remember the previous installation path.
- CHANGED: Scheduled email reports will now send after 2 a.m. of the site's local time. This allows a little extra time for a site's logs to complete processing for the previous day.
- CHANGED: Silverlight charts now use the released version of Silverlight 2.
- FIXED: A bug has been fixed that would cause some swapping of date between sites and bad imported rows when using multiple reader threads.
- SECURITY: Fixed a vulnerability that allowed users to access site admin pages.
A complete listing of the new features and improvements is available on the SmarterStats Release Notes page.
To access this latest version, visit the SmarterStats Download page.
If you have any questions about the SmarterStats 4.0.3217 release, contact us at: email@example.com
Thank you for using SmarterTools products!