SmarterTools announces the release of SmarterMail 5.5.3159. Highlights of the SmarterMail 5.5.3159 release include:
- ADDED: A log for SyncML connections, transactions, and errors.
- ADDED: An option to generate bounce messages for messages blocked via outgoing SMTP blocking.
- CHANGED: Contacts will now auto-create the Display As field from the First/Last Name, Company, or Email address.
- CHANGED: The contacts page will now show the Company field.
- FIXED: An exception will no longer occur when using the delete button while reading a message in a popup window.
- FIXED: BCCed addresses are no longer written to the email headers.
- Much More....
A complete listing of the new features and improvements is available in the SmarterMail Release Notes page.
To access this latest version, visit the SmarterMail Download page.
If you have any questions about the SmarterMail 5.5.3159 release, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for using SmarterTools products!