SmarterTools announces the release of SmarterMail 5.5. Highlights of the SmarterMail 5.5 release include:
- ADDED: SmarterMail Enterprise Edition supports the SyncML protocol allowing any SyncML client to synchronize Contacts, Calendars, Tasks and Notes with devices such as BlackBerry™, Windows Mobile™, Outlook™, iPhone™, and Thunderbird™, etc.
- ADDED: Settings have been created to allow Calendars, Contacts, Notes and Tasks to be created and edited in popup windows.
- ADDED: When deleting appointments, notifications will be sent to inform the attendees of the cancellation.
- CHANGED: Messages composed from the web interface will now be MIME encoded to more closely mimic messages composed in Microsoft Outlook.
- ADDED: New Web services (SOAP/API) have been added to enhance automation.
- EFFICIENCY: Numerous enhancements to increase performance.
- Much More….
A complete listing of the new features and improvements is available in the SmarterMail 5.x Release Notes.
To access this latest version, visit the SmarterMail 5.x Download page.
If you have any questions about the SmarterMail 5.5 release, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for using SmarterTools products!