SmarterTools announces the release of SmarterStats 4.x. Highlights of SmarterStats 4.x release include:
- ADDED: STInterfaceFramework for standardized skinning, enhanced navigation, AJAX callbacks, and in-page pop-ups.
- ADDED: Reporting is now separated between real visitor data and spider / bot traffic. Existing sites must re-process statistics for data to be separated and for the 15 new reports to show data.
- ADDED: New geographic reports items (including breakdown by city) have been added for a total of 18 geographic report items.
- ADDED: Advanced Charts and Graphs using Microsoft Silverlight™.
- ADDED: 15 new data mining reports giving users the ability to drill down into data from report items.
- ADDED: Propagate settings across Sites and Servers.
- ADDED: Getting started wizards for administrators and users.
- EFFICIENCY: Numerous enhancements to increase performance.
- Much More....
Additional details and screenshots are available on the SmarterStats Feature Details page. A complete listing of the new features and improvements is available in the SmarterStats 4.x Release Notes.
SmarterStats 4.x can be downloaded from the SmarterStats 4.x Download page.
If you have any questions about the SmarterStats 4.x release, contact us at: email@example.com
Thank you for using SmarterTools products!