SmarterTools announces the release of the SmarterMail 5.1 Public BETA. Some highlights of the Public BETA include:
- Added: An option has been added to the Spam Administration page to pass all email through the spool proc folder. This will allow 3rd party applications to process mail in the proc folder, and move it to the spool folder when it is done. The 3rd party applications can add "addSpamWeight: x" to the hdr file to add a spam weight to the message.
- Added: Web based log file viewer.
- Changed: Email sent from the web interface no longer contains the end user's IP address.
- Changed: RBL Lists can now have negative weights.
- Changed: The calendar section of the Today page now links directly to the days of the week calendar page.
- Changed: Updated ClamAV with new Cygwin DLL to prevent Windows 2008 from 100% CPU issues. This is not a new version of ClamAV, it is just a DLL update.
- Fixed: Bandwidth Throttling will now work as expected.
- Much More….
A complete list of release notes and download information is available in the SmarterMail 5.1 Public BETA Forum.
If you have any questions about the SmarterMail 5.1 Public BETA, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using SmarterTools products!