A new version of SmarterMail 5 has been released (5.0.2999). Changes within this release include:
- Fixed: A lower limit of 1 minute has been placed on the message page refresh rate to prevent constant refreshing.
- Fixed: Default User Settings Propagation will now propagate the messages page refresh rate correctly.
- Fixed: Fixed language string issues on the Default User Settings Propagation and Domain Content Filters page.
- Fixed: Messages composed in plain text should now display properly when an attachment is added.
- Fixed: Searching on the Email Users page will now work as expected.
- Fixed: The Daily calendar view will now show in 24 hour time when applicable.
- Additional improvements.
A complete listing of the new improvements relating to this release is available by viewing the SmarterMail Release Notes.
Remember, minor upgrades are FREE for all SmarterMail 5.x customers and will install right over your existing 5.x version. You can download this version on the SmarterMail 5.x download page.
If you have any additional questions about the SmarterMail 5.0.2999 release, contact us at: email@example.com