Applies to SmarterMail Enterprise 8.x - 9.x
In some cases, the SmarterMail Sync tabs do not appear in Outlook 2007 when running on Windows Vista.
If you experience the problem listed above, perform the following steps:
- Using Task Manager, ensure that the Outlook.exe process is not running on your PC. If it is, reboot or exit out of Outlook.
- Uninstall and Reinstall SmarterMail Sync.
If SmarterMail Sync still does not appear, do the following:
- In Outlook, go to Tools and Trust Center.
- Select Add-ins.
- Uncheck Apply Macro Security settings to install Add-Ins.
- Click OK.
If you are still having a problem, verify that the User Account Control feature of Windows Vista is enabled. You can verify this at:
- In Windows Vista, go to the Start menu.
- Click the Control Panel.
- Choose User Accounts.
- Click Turn User Account Control (UAC) on or off.
- Ensure that the UAC control is On.
- Uninstall and reinstall SmarterMail Sync.
Learn more about SmarterMail's enterprise email features and benefits.