Some browsers such as Google Chrome have a built-in spell check feature. For users of other browsers, SmarterMail includes an integrated spell check feature that may be utilized when composing messages.
Applies to SmarterMail 8.x - 15.x
Follow these steps to use the spell check feature in SmarterMail:
- Log in to the SmarterMail webmail interface.
- Click the Email icon. Depending on your settings, the Inbox or My Today Page will load.
- Click the New menu in the content pane toolbar and click New Message.
- A new message window will open, which you will use to compose the email message. When you are finished writing the email, click the spell check icon (ABC with a check-mark) in the WYSIWYG toolbar.
- Words spelled incorrectly will be highlighted with red underline. Click on the word to see suggested spelling options.
Learn more about using SmarterMail for your email accounts and company-wide instant messenger.